As we flicked through our wedding album last night we reminisced about what has happened in the past 5 years!
5 years ago, we didn't:
- have any children;
- have a thriving vegie patch;
- have a nicely painted grey house;
- have more than two niece/nephews (now we have 6!);
- have a silly security guard brother in law;
- have our X-trail (which now seems squashy with 2 baby seats!);
- have our own business;
- have to think about anybody but ourselves;
- have to travel more than 10min to see our close family.
Times have certainly changed, mostly for the better but naturally, we have had some trying times also.
5 years seems like such a short amount of time - how did all this "life" happen in it?
Where were you 5 years ago?