Thursday 16 February 2012

Welcome...

Hi, Hi, Hi!

My name is Tara and this is my first time blogging. Actually its not. Yep. I already lied - in my first sentence! I started a blog last July but it was too depressing! Now I am in a better place I am ready to share some of my life with you all!

What will my blog be about?

I plan to post about many different things - kids, cooking, baking, crafts, relationships, fashion, beauty, gossip, organising life and stuff. Yeah - plenty of stuff.

Will it be interesting?

I think it will be. I guess I like to think I am unique and different and everyone will love to read about my life. Truth is - it may be boring. EEK.

So why write a blog then?

Well I really enjoy writing, I have always kept a journal and poem book.  I also really enjoying reading blogs - I learn sooooo much from other blogs and I hope I can inspire and help some people with my writing.

I don't know how I will go and whether or not I will keep at it but I hope too and I hope it will be a wonderful experience.

I'll blog ya later!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment